Wednesday 4 February 2015

warp n weft

I've always wanted to learn weaving on a loom but it didn't happen until now. I'm so happy that my wish has come true this year.Some of the samples I've made so far..
                                     
                                        

                              

                             
 
I've knitted some more rounds and the aster doily looks like this as of now..
                             

                             
 
Only twelve more rounds to knit so it's so close to the finish line.

Happy stitching!
Anita

5 comments:

deanna7trees said...

oh yes....weaving is wonderful. happy to see you weaving.

Rachel said...

I'm looking forward to more weaving samples!

crazyQstitcher said...

Beautiful weaving Anita. You are very quick to make so much.
I love the green variegated ones especially.

Your doiley is so lovely and the tension (my own bugbear) is perfect.

Suztats said...

I've always wanted to weave, too, so I'm happy you've done it! The pattern, colour, and design possibilities are endless. Love your practice pieces, and can't wait to see the finished doily!

letslearnembroidery said...

Weaving is not as easy as it looks, isn't it?